Construction & Engineering
Our team of lawyers regularly advise foreign and local clients in this field through various stages of their business. Our reputation in this area of specialism is fast-growing and we have received many commendations and acknowledgements for our work.
Our Construction & Engineering experience includes:
- Corporate establishment, licensing regime and operations to advising and drafting a variety of consultancy, design, construction, subcontract, maintenance, supply, logistics and warehousing agreements and ancillary documentations such as guarantees, warranties, bonds, indemnitees, assignments, collateral agreements and insurance policies.
- Representing and advising our clients on resolving claims and disputes via various alternative dispute resolution methods such as negotiations, mediations, expert determination and adjudications through to formal legal proceedings in the form of arbitration or Court litigation.
The following are examples of our recent matters:
- Advising various state-owned, public and private owned companies on the setting up of their construction business in the UAE and across the GCC including the negotiations of contracts.
- Representing a state-owned international contractor on its UAE litigation and arbitration matters against well-known local developer and contractor.
- Advising and representing a specialist Oil & Gas subcontractor on the negotiations and settlement of various claims against major EPC contractors.