Founding Partner / Chairman
28 years of proven management, directorship, financial and legal skills within the transportation industry with capability of developing and maintaining business relationships with a wide range of organizations within the private and public sectors as well as individuals from varying cultural backgrounds.
Abdallah is a person who can be best judged by his contributions and achievements. He has held leadership and directorship roles in the UAE’s transport authority which has contributed to the advancement of the UAE’s transportation facility into a world-class infrastructure. During his career, he has gained extensive experience in the field of corporate governance and international relations including advising on international contracts as well as the establishment of companies in other countries.
Abdallah is blessed with excellent communication and negotiations skills and the ability to persuade a court room or appease the media, but also to converse with his clientele of various background and status. His clients always have access to him and be able to speak with him on a regular basis. He always adopts a logical and rationale approach towards solving problems and has the ability to work through complex issues to arrive at the best course of action.
University of Sharjah, Bachelor of Law.
UAE University, B.Sc. in Accounting.
• Qualified Lawyer by Institute of training & Judicial Studies – Ministry of Justice UAE.
• Qualified Arbitrator by Sharjah International Commercial Arbitration Centre.
• Internal Quality Auditor by AIB Vincotte International.
• Qualified Assessor by Dubai Quality Award.
• Registered Financial Auditor by Ministry of Economy
• Former Board of Director member of Etihad Rail.
• Former Board of Director member of National Transport Authority.
• Former Board of Trustees member of General Secretariat of Awqaf in Sharjah.
• Former Director General of Sharjah Transport.
• Former Board member and Audit Committee Chairman – of some of federal authorities in the UAE.
• Member – The International Bar Association (IBA)
• Member – The Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
Honored by UITP in 2012 as one of public transport leadership figure influential in the development of transport in the Middle East and North Africa