Mr. Samy has over 25 years of experience. He is a Legal Consultant and mainly handles the litigation in the various court tiers. He deals with Criminal, Labour, Rental, Commercial and Investment cases .
His expertise is in litigation. He is an expert in preparing submission for cases, appeals, cassation, defending and present the plan. He can provide legal consultancy on all types. Prepare and study/review all types of agreements.
He has attended courses on:
• Islamic economy and Islamic investments, Islamic finance (from economical society in Kuwait).
• Course on international arbitration from the International Arbitration African and International Lawyers society in Egypt.
• Course on forensic from law studies centre in Alexandria University Law College.
• Course on drugs and poisons crime from law studies centre in Alexandria University Law College.
• Course in law and human rights from Arabian law and justice centre.